Maya Maravilla focuses her practice on complex litigation matters in areas such as trusts and estates and employment law. She has significant trial, arbitration and mediation experience in these matters.
Ms. Maravilla received her J.D. from the University of California, Davis School of Law in 2000 and her B.A. with a double major in English Literature and Communications from Mills College in 1995. While at Davis, she received the Martin Luther King Jr. Community Service Award twice and was active in student government. Ms. Maravilla was also an intern for six months with the Guam Attorney General’s office prior to graduation.
- J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law (2000)
- B.A., English Literature and Communications, Mills College (1995)
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
Professional and Civic Activities
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Alameda County Bar Association